Monday, July 09, 2007

Things are going well....

I finished up my summer class in photoshop/indesign, and got some really good compliments on my travel brochure from the professor. Doug and I have gone on four dates, I think, but they were LONG dates, as in July 4th, we spent 13 hours together. This past Saturday we spent 9 hours together. Doug says that his "door is closed, but unlocked." Which means, in dougspeak, that he isn't looking to date anyone else but me, but he isn't "committed" yet. Not me. I'm still in contact with a couple other guys, although I lean towards Doug.

Doug is such a gentleman. For the longest time he asked my permission to call me, and then he asked my permission to hold my hand, so I was looking forward to him asking my permission to kiss me, but the little bugger just leaned in and stole a pucker! We've only kissed twice, and they were simple little closed lips kisses, which still lends to the "gentleman" idea.

Working on the design for my kids' school t-shirts; I hope to be done by this Thursday.

And yes, I still miss Dennis. It gets better with Doug, though, the more I get to know him. But Dennis is still back there in my head, popping up all the time. It's amazing how close and knit someone can wriggle under your skin in just a few months.

Gotta go. Taking the kids swimming, and then gotta rest for my last softball game tonight.

No comments: