Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHY are MEN such WUSSES?

I swear, men are such scaredy-cats. Doug and I had a mildly heated conversation Sunday night about pre-destination (he believes in it) and all of a sudden, Monday he gets my message that I'm free that night too late, then Tuesday he claims he had to go into an attic for one of his clients and got insulation on himself, so he couldn't stop over after the kids went to bed like he had been planning, because he had to get home and shower off the insulation, and tonight (our stable, every week Wednesday night date!) he just doesn't call.... I'm expecting a call later, claiming some other excuse. R I G H T.

Come on men! Don't claim that "I don't want to hurt her feelings" CRAP. You're gonna hurt her feelings anyway, whether outright by saying "I don't want to date anymore" or your preferred, sneaky wussy way of trying to get HER to get tired of you and your excuses. Just cut the cord, man!

What really pisses me off is not him not wanting to date me anymore, cause it was V E R Y casual...no, what pisses me off is that we were supposed to go on a float trip this weekend with friends from volleyball, and they are reserving camping sites and a larger raft for US...so by going about it this way, he is causing them to put out money on the reservation that won't be used! So because he doesn't want to DEAL with a girl's hurt feelings, he's costing other people money!

GRRRRR.

No comments: