Monday, December 25, 2006

First date with Bill...GOOD...

A good date. Talked for nearly five hours: ate dinner, saw Christmas lights, showed each other our favorite kids books at a Barnes and Noble (or was it Borders?) and slurped coffee and hot cocoa at Steak-n-Shake. He emailed me this morning and said he is looking forward to a second date soon. Me too.

And...my friend David. I was thinking 33 is too young. I'm thinking now, maybe not. Maybe I'm holding Brad's moral flaws against all the younger guys out there. I really like spending time with David - we can talk for hours. He's seems pretty mature to me.

And...well, I didn't think I was a butt girl. But I've been, ah, noticing male rumps lately, clad in khaki's, jeans, whatever. It seems, ah, that they're all good. Maybe it's just a thirties thing.

No comments: