Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dating is FUN!

I'm having a great time! This past weekend I went out with Dan on Saturday night, we went to Dave & Buster's (my first time there.) Had a good meal, fun teasing conversation, and played some games (I was the trivia queen for at least three rounds) and there was some touching going on...a hand on the shoulder here, legs pressed together there...who knows, he might even go for a kiss next date! He's 6'4", so not sure how easy that will be...I don't think I've ever kissed someone that tall.

I'm getting ready to meet Bill, a good match from the sounds of it. We're both musicians, playing the same kind of music, both attend non-denominational churches. And he's a HUNK. He's even taller, 6'5". Is God trying to tell me to wear heels? Yikes.

I've been talking to a couple guys, as well. One of them, David, is going to attend service at my church this coming Sunday. I really enjoy talking with him, he's a very funny guy. But a little young, I think. Still, good to have a friend.

And who knows with Gary. I'd love to fit him in! Holding hands was extremely nice on our date, and the thought of kissing him has crossed my mind a couple (hundred) times....

None of these "dates" are anywhere NEAR serious, though... so that doesn't make me a player, does it? I don't want to be a player, I just don't want to say "ok, you're the one" before I know a guy really well. And I want to take time to get to know a guy really well. So why should I sit at home when I'm not with a guy before I get to know him really well, huh?

I'm not a player! I'm not! (Hear that John? Heh, is the 30th a "date" for us? HMMM? You know, you were the only boyfriend I had that I never kissed...ok, not really, we'll say you were the only guy I was really into that I never kissed. Unless you count Shaun Cassidy. It's not too late, Shaun!)

No comments: